|Being a Christian for over 20 years, I have read numerous books and workbooks. In the early 90's, I read this workbook and enjoyed it quite well. It confirmed a lot of what I had studied and been exposed to during my Christian journey. It added a lot to my growth. The book, Principles of Church Life, contains many valuable foundational truths and dynamics for church life and the born again spirit filled Christian. It will convince the new believer to want all of God and desire spiritual things He has made available to assist us in being better Christians. This book contains detailed information on|
1. Foundation Principles and doctrines of Christ for the believer.
2. Personal growth and enrichment of the believer, i.e. stewardship, giving, soul winning, fasting and praying, praise and worship.
3. Study of church life - Christian protocol, church government, marriage and the church, gifts of the spirit.
4. Committment of the believer to God and the importance of the body of christ.
5. Restoration of the believer and the Church so that we may continue in His will and way.
Get the book, it will enhance your life and help you develop in your relationship with the Lord. The book is an excellent tool for Bible Study and Sunday School Teachers as well as for a School of Ministry. I have used this book as a tool in Bible study and in Bible training for almost ten years. It has been very valuable in directing others to answers to their questions as a back up to what was shared with them.
If you want committment, Principles of Church Life by Kevin Conner will be a blessing to others, your life and/or your congregation.